Safer than corrosive chemicals, With Pressure Release Safety Valve.
Immediately blast away the toughest clogs.
Helps Clean Obstructions In Sinks, Pipe And Drains.
How to use it：
(1) before use should be blocked according to the size of the pipe diameter, shape to select the appropriate "plug" to install.
(2) After installing the "plug", you can begin to inflate the cylinder. Method is, the left hand grasping solid body, right hand holding the handle, tic breathing, complete the whole trip twitching at least 10 times, until the best pressure until the best. At this point the gas cylinder has been under pressure, cheer, such as product images.
(3) the "plug" tightly pressed against the outlet, so that closed, then quickly pull the trigger, hit the air flow, the pipeline in the plug should be pushed away. Can be repeated operation of this action to the final confirmation of the pipeline flow, if the toilet and the pipeline without water, you can add some hot water to the pipeline thermal expansion and contraction, later to operate.
Note： (1) the mouth of the outlet, must be immersed in the blocked fluid medium to work, so that the effect will be obvious
(2) If the pipeline is blocked, it is advisable to put some soft debris, so that the pipeline near the full block, so the use of this product better.
(3) before the shot, with a towel plastic sheet or other things will be the mouth of the toilet mouth to cover the water, so as not to splash on their own body.
(4) If the pool or sewer has multiple overflows, please ensure that the other overflows are closed before work so as to avoid accidental discharge of contaminants or affect the dredging effect.
(5) the proposed twitch 8-10 times for the appropriate, so as to avoid excessive pressure caused by water pipes burst;
(6) This product is a pneumatic tool, please stay away from children and do not disassemble yourself. This product is based on the principles of fluid dynamics R & D and production, suitable for cleaning up the pipeline in a variety of domestic waste and debris caused by the blockage.